ChatGPT Canva Plugin
OpenAI has recently added several new and useful ChatGPT plugins that improve the experience and add new features to the famous AI chatbot. Canva is the most recent addition to ChatGPT’s extensive array of third-party plugins. You may use the ChatGPT Canva plugin to create social media posts, TikTok videos, Instagram Reels, website templates, posters, and much more. The best part about the ChatGPT & Canva plugin combination is that the image and video outputs are also fully customizable. Follow this step-by-step guide to learn more about the Canva plugin on ChatGPT and how to utilize it.
Is Canva integrated with ChatGPT?
For use of the Canva plugin in ChatGPT, you must be a ChatGPT Plus subscriber, which costs $20 per month. Plugins in ChatGPT can only be installed by paying users.
1. Begin by enabling plugins in ChatGPT.
2. Select the “GPT-4” model and then select “Plugins” from the drop-down menu.
open chatgpt plugins
3. Now, enter the ChatGPT “Plugin store” to gain access to hundreds of fantastic plugins.
open the chatgpt plugin store and read: Android to iPhone Transfer: A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide
4. Here, search for “Canva” and install the ChatGPT plugin.
Canva is available in the Chatgpt plugin shop.
5. Once installed, ensure that the “Canva” plugin is selected from the drop-down option.
6. Now, enter the prompt for the image or video you want to make. To begin, we requested ChatGPT to generate photos for social media posts regarding climate change, and the results were spectacular.
7. You may also customize the design on Canva without even registering in by clicking on the link in ChatGPT’s reply.
Canva is used to create a social media poster. Following that, you can request that the Canva plugin on ChatGPT generate a logo for your company or brand.
9. Finally, we attempted to use the ChatGPT Canva plugin to make an Instagram Reels video inviting users to a book club meeting. You can immediately download and utilize the video from ChatGPT.
10. However, if you want to change the generated video and add your logo and other materials, you can do so by clicking on the link. Canva video editing reels
Overall, if you want to develop an automatic Instagram or YouTube channel with eye-catching material, you may utilize the Canva plugin in ChatGPT to make your ideas a reality in minutes. It’s simple and requires little work from the user.